DAF’s 1st Annual College Tour!

The Divine Authority Foundation is launching it’s first ever College tour for young males from single mother homes. On July 27, 2013, we will embark on our first journey, to expand the awareness and expose our youth to college campuses and college life.

Georgia recently had an enormous rise in high school 9th grade dropouts and the numbers are alarming. For example: an average, in the state of Georgia, of only 49% of African-American males graduate from high school. What happened to the other 51%?

The mission for Divine Authority is to expose our youth to college life and inspire them to achieve higher education. We want to set college as a goal and aspiration for our youth, and help them to understand the benefits and impact of knowledge and education.

July 27, 2013, the Divine Authority Mentors will escort our young males to Georgia Gwinnett College and The University of Georgia. Two vastly different colleges will help to show that there are multiple avenues they can pursue for higher education.

Our mentors are college graduated men, who can provide open feedback to our youth about college and life.

We are really excited and looking forward to this event.

graduation